What's new

Favorite DE Safety Razor

Favorite DE Safety Razor

• Total voters
I'm not really a fan of any of those except the fat boy. I just don't care for zamak razors at all. And while I like my fat boy it's not my favorite.

Current favorite for me is a tie between the feather AS D2 and the Gillette ball end tech.

I'm not really a fan of any of those except the fat boy. I just don't care for zamak razors at all. And while I like my fat boy it's not my favorite.

Current favorite for me is a tie between the feather AS D2 and the Gillette ball end tech.
Ball end tech good choice

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Favourite razor on your list is the Merkur 24C. All time favourite razor would be a Tech.

I enjoy my Timeless bronze OC for a few days growth. If I am shaving every day it is my other razor GC 0.68. Those are my only two DE razors at the moment. In the last month I opted to leave my straights alone and decided to figure out blade razor combos for my two DE razors.

My favorite: Ikon Standard. Still experimenting with others and not wanting to sell everything else just yet, but it is the one I want to use. It makes me not want to experiment.

Of the ones on your list, I like my Futur clone the best.

It is easier for me to list the razors I own that suck.

The Gillette Old Type. It sucks. You are going to bleed if you use it. It is going to cut you.

The Cadet open comb. Just bad. Bad.

Everything else I own works fine.

Merkur 34c

Merkur_Tabac.JPG

Top Bottom