What's new

Favorite DE Blades?

I see Derby Extra getting a lot of well deserved love from the members here...it's been my favorite DE blade during my short wet shaving career and I've tried many others, most all of them fine for shaving but a blade I have heard good things about from a B&B member in Turkey is a Russian made blade known as Rapira, so I bought a pkg of 10...very sharp indeed, and will shave you very close. First shave for me with a Rapira was using one for the first time in my Gillette Slim set on #9. BBS 3 pass, then I used the same blade in my Merkur #38. Still shaved me well, BBS, 3 pass. This is a blade that hasn't recieved much attention from this group. Pick up a pkg and give them a try

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

I see Derby Extra getting a lot of well deserved love from the members here...it's been my favorite DE blade during my short wet shaving career and I've tried many others, most all of them fine for shaving but a blade I have heard good things about from a B&B member in Turkey is a Russian made blade known as Rapira, so I bought a pkg of 10...very sharp indeed, and will shave you very close. First shave for me with a Rapira was using one for the first time in my Gillette Slim set on #9. BBS 3 pass, then I used the same blade in my Merkur #38. Still shaved me well, BBS, 3 pass. This is a blade that hasn't recieved much attention from this group. Pick up a pkg and give them a try

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.
I am a huge fan of Rapiras. I just ordered another 100 x 2 for $6.80 each. A real bargain.

Top Bottom