What's new

Farmer Tan

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Man.....
You TRULY got me to wunderin' my friend....
I'll bet I could melt that down, add a few bars of Ivory soap, go into business with @Owen Bawn , call ourselves "The (f)Artisan Brothers", become millionaires and get too big for our britches and end up friendless.

All because of trying to improve on the best shave soap in the Free Werld: Arko.
Williams Mug Soap is better than Arko. You just wanted to be an Ambassador because you thought it would provide you with diplomatic immunity from arrest and prosecution.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ambassador FarmerTan will be
View attachment 1336971
out standing in the field
Well.... I got to thinking about this picture. I performed the wedding ceremony for my son and his lovely bride on Saturday. I'm about to cry just thinking about it. Was a lovely ceremony in spite of me!

It took place outside in was once a hay field! True story doggone!

Anyway, with my incredibly handsome face I looked MUCH better than this young punk, but except for the hat, I think I was every bit as well dressed! I might have to post a pic.

My mom was able to attend. My son is her (most likely!) youngest grandchild. So this was HUGE for me. Here I am trying not to cry again.
Youse guys do not, nor will you ever meet, ANYONE more blessed than me.

If I EVER get around to writing my memoirs, you won't believe the life I've led. Shoot, I lived it and I don't believe it.

FarmerTan

Williams Mug Soap is better than Arko. You just wanted to be an Ambassador because you thought it would provide you with diplomatic immunity from arrest and prosecution.
I have known for quite awhile that you is smarter than me.... But I had NO IDEA that you were THAT smart.

I've actually always wanted to be like Ben Franklin.... Going about the werld, foolin' people into thinking I'm smart and helpful, when all along it was ALWAYS about the female company and good food.

Diplomatic immunity is something I've always had, really. I've not paid much of anything for my life of crime. I must have an honest face!

Congratulations from me too! Although all the praising going on does remind me a bit of a favorite Monty Python sketch involving Oscar Wilde, GB Shaw, Whistler and the Prince of Wales.

FarmerTan

Congratulations from me too! Although all the praising going on does remind me a bit of a favorite Monty Python sketch involving Oscar Wilde, GB Shaw, Whistler and the Prince of Wales.
Now you just know I have to look that up....

Owen Bawn

@emwolf , you remind me of a jelly donut!

I positively cannot give higher praise...
Is this like the 1963 speech in Berlin when John F Kennedy was alleged to have called himself a jelly doughnut?

berliner_small.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
There goes the neighborhood.
Y’all really know how to pick em.
Oh well! Too late now. So……..

Congratulations Farmer Tan.

Well…
You know how I really feel about ya. Everyone on this forum feels exactly the same.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I've actually always wanted to be like Ben Franklin.... Going about the werld, foolin' people into thinking I'm smart and helpful, when all along it was ALWAYS about the female company and good food.

Diplomatic immunity is something I've always had, really. I've not paid much of anything for my life of crime. I must have an honest face!

🤔 He actually IS a jolly good fellow! But that thing about Franklin is outstanding.... 😜

AA

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I have known for quite awhile that you is smarter than me.... But I had NO IDEA that you were THAT smart.

Ben is The MAN. My favorite person in all of history. He invented kites, electricity & stoves. I think he invented libraries.
If you ever take a multiple choice quiz and don't know the answer and Ben Franklin is one of the choices, pick Ben; you'll be right at least 9 out of ten times

Owen Bawn

@FarmerTan have you figured out what an Ambassador does?
He'll make it up as he goes along...

When Christian radio host and author Charles Swindoll retired as president of Dallas Theological Seminary in 2008 or thereabouts he was named the seminary's Chancellor, a largely honorific and ceremonial position. When he told his 12 year old grandson about his new job the lad responded "Wasn't Hitler a chancellor, Grandpa?"

Top Bottom