What's new

Farmer Tan

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ya know, someone smarter than me needs to link that "Stan-the-Man" thread... I have a feeling that @Space_Cadet might know his REAL identity....or..... He COULD be "the-Man" himself.... I'm pretty sure someone registered this weekend with "Space" in their screen name..... Just sayin'.....

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Ya know, someone smarter than me needs to link that "Stan-the-Man" thread... I have a feeling that @Space_Cadet might know his REAL identity....or..... He COULD be "the-Man" himself.... I'm pretty sure someone registered this weekend with "Space" in their screen name..... Just sayin'.....

FarmerTan

Thank you deeply, @captp .... I will NEVER be as werthy as you to wear a fairy princess outfit. You are my hero. That thread and the guy that found a dead badger will eventually be in the "Interwebs Hall of Fame" someday.

Well, I see I'm late to the game on this one and Congratulations are an order...
I wholeheartedly agree with FarmerTan's appointment as an ambassador.
Hopefully the war department appreciates the increased honor of having him in the household and affords him slightly less flack over his well worn brush and other shaving accoutrements.

FarmerTan

Dont forget old Springs1. If life is ever out of perspective, just read this.

Post in thread 'How to be a Good Server OR How to Convince an Entire Shaving Forum You're a Jerk' How to be a Good Server OR How to Convince an Entire Shaving Forum You're a Jerk - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/how-to-be-a-good-server-or-how-to-convince-an-entire-shaving-forum-youre-a-jerk.46509/post-587622
Another classic. First time I read it I thought it was a jokester.

Top Bottom