What's new

Eversharp Injector blades Made in USA Safety

I bought my first Schick injector (Type G) a while back and it came with used old Eversharp 20x blade dispenser. I wasn't even considering using it because I thought they would surely be in bad condition. However, I loaded two into my razor and they both seemed to be in a really good condition. Would it be safe to use these? I am about to order some new ones anyway but would be fun to give it a try.

Thanks for the help in advance :thumbup1:

Edit. Additionally, are the "Chinese Schicks" really so much better than Personna's to justify the price difference? From my source, the Chinese ones are about 4x more expensive per blade.

Last edited:
I bought my first Schick injector (Type G) a while back and it came with used old Eversharp 20x blade dispenser. I wasn't even considering using it because I thought they would surely be in bad condition. However, I loaded two into my razor and they both seemed to be in a really good condition. Would it be safe to use these? I am about to order some new ones anyway but would be fun to give it a try.

Thanks for the help in advance :thumbup1:

Edit. Additionally, are the "Chinese Schicks" really so much better than Personna's to justify the price difference? From my source, the Chinese ones are about 4x more expensive per blade.
Those Old Eversharp Blades will Offer a Ruff Ride..The Pinnacle of NOS Blades was in the Late 60s & 70s..I Personally Prefer a Personna Blade in the G Type..I use Both of these Blades for around 4 or 5 Shaves..The Chinese Blades can Go on Forever but I like a Very Sharp Blade..All Personnal of Course..:001_rolle

Billy

A good compromise would be to buy a few injectors of Chinese Schick blades and a few of Personnas and try them both. When the Chicks are gone, the empty injectors can be reloaded with Personnas for further use. The Personna injectors are of very low quality, so even if you prefer the Personna blades, they load much easier from the Chick injectors.

I've had no problem the yellow-and-red boxed NOS eversharp blades. First shave is rough, but settles in nicely. Got up to 12 shaves on one before I felt the itch to play with the injector mag. Blade could have kept going but I need the satisfaction of injecting a new one
(Used in an E3. Currently have one loaded in an E2, on shave number 7 with no issue)
My favorites are the blue-and-white boxed, black magazine blades. Stockpiled about 30 boxes of eBay. At 15+ shaves per blade, should last a while

Top Bottom