What's new

Ever hear of Graham-Field med prep blades?

Has anybody ever heard of or tried Graham-Field prep blades? I just got a box of 250 for ~$30. No printing on the blades, single generic white wrapper, plain unmarked cardboard box. These are made for the medical field for surgery prep. I may not get around to them for awhile & can't find much about them. 1/2 the price of Personna med preps and cheaper than GSB, but I don't have any idea how good (or bad) they are.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 244
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 241
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 243

From the pic they look exactly alike, although not much is showing in the pic of the Personna. My guess is either G-F contracts with Personna to make them to their specs or they just rebrand an existing blade from Personna (more likely scenario). I hope this isn't a rebranded Crystal or IP, my face just doesn't get along with those blades at all.

Personna either has many flavors - or few. No-one really knows for sure :)
My face prefers Crystals/Reds/IPs to Labs and Med Preps.

This is the image from their website, I'd bet they're Personna Meds.

View attachment 644801
Personna meds usually have "Hospital use" printed on them.

I think the box are Barbers. Whether Barbers are different from IPs or Crystals is another matter entirely. Distinguishing Personnas is a case that has driven many a would-be Sherlock to the nuthouse.

Personna meds usually have "Hospital use" printed on them.

I think the box are Barbers. Whether Barbers are different from IPs or Crystals is another matter entirely. Distinguishing Personnas is a case that has driven many a would-be Sherlock to the nuthouse.

I said meds because of who they are.

GF Health Products, Inc. ("Graham-Field") is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical products in the health care industry. Graham-Field offers a wide array of over 50,000 items used in hospitals, extended care facilities, clinics and for people being cared for at home.

This is the image from their website, I'd bet they're Personna Meds.

View attachment 644801

I'm thinking you're right. I just noticed the "made in USA" on the side so that eliminates IP/Crystal. Probably labs or med preps. If they're med preps I got a steal, they were only $30. I'll try them out this weekend when my current blade needs changed and post a review.

Top Bottom