What's new

Eucalyptus?

Any decent eucalyptus aftershaves? My Google Fu is weak and I don't see any.

I'm aware of the balm sold by Kroger stores, but I'm looking for a splash-on.
EDITed: the Simple Truth aftershave balm sold by Kroger is bergamot and lavender, not eucalyptus.

Proraso Green. Did anyone mention that one yet? This is the newer formulation.
1609813963196.png

400ml Barbershop size for Proraso green!

TFS/Rasozero Spiffero is a P green clone that includes soap 125ml/1,000ml as well as AS and Pre/Post creme. 1kg Soap is about EUR 14.00

Last edited:
The Proraso balm has way more eucalyptus than the splash. Just sayin.

Also one of the more refreshing things you can put on your face after a shave.

I know everyone has mentioned Proraso but my understanding is that in addition to the Eucalyptus, they add fragrance which gives it a bit of a powdery vibe, although I could be wrong because I’ve never tried it.
If you’re looking for a straight Eucalyptus I would recommend Stirling’s “Eucalyptus Mint”aftershave which only has Essential Oils and is basically like a minty fresh Eucalyptus blast in your face when you splash it on.

Any decent eucalyptus aftershaves? My Google Fu is weak and I don't see any.

I'm aware of the balm sold by Kroger stores, but I'm looking for a splash-on.
EDITed: the Simple Truth aftershave balm sold by Kroger is bergamot and lavender, not eucalyptus.

You can compare the ingredients list. PAA’s is more natural as it doesn’t have fake color and preservatives. PAA’s ingredient list is going to look “cleaner.” Other than that, I’d imagine that PAA’s will last longer as Doug usually makes his aftershave fragrances with cologne level strength.

Another difference is that PAAs AS doesn’t contain with hazel and is a straight up alcohol splash. It’ll be somewhat more bracing and maybe not as soothing for those accustomed to witch hazel.

Question for those in the know. Why should I buy the PAA clone instead of another bottle of Proraso (which I love)?

Top Bottom