What's new

Em's Cucumber After Shave and Body Splash

I have been using this product for a few months now. Although initially skeptical, this has turned into one of my favorite after shave toners. It smells intensely of cucumbers, and is one of the most soothing products I have found when a bit of irritation sets in. I keep reaching for it whenever I have a sub-par shave. The ingredients are Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rosa Damascena Hydrosol, Cucumber Distillate, Witch Hazel, Glycerin and Black Willow Bark Extract. It is not moisturizing enough on its own, so you will need something extra, but the refreshing scent and toning properties keep me coming back. Really nice and different product from Em.

Greetings Scotto,
I like the sounds of this. I'll have to order some. Have you tried Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner? It has a very clean veggie smell to it that is quite refreshing, especially at night.

Rik said:
Greetings Scotto,
I like the sounds of this. I'll have to order some. Have you tried Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner? It has a very clean veggie smell to it that is quite refreshing, especially at night.

Rik, why not double up on the cucumber and get a bottle of her Cucumber Facial Lotion? I have been using this after my nightly ablutions, and it is a great moisturizer. Also, since you are a sandalwood freak, definitely try out one of the products with the "balancing" aroma. I am using the "balancing" jojoba lotion on my hands at night, and the aroma is really warm and wonderful.

I'll have to check out the Burt's Bees stuff.

I have been using this product for a few months now. Although initially skeptical, this has turned into one of my favorite after shave toners. It smells intensely of cucumbers, and is one of the most soothing products I have found when a bit of irritation sets in. I keep reaching for it whenever I have a sub-par shave. The ingredients are Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rosa Damascena Hydrosol, Cucumber Distillate, Witch Hazel, Glycerin and Black Willow Bark Extract. It is not moisturizing enough on its own, so you will need something extra, but the refreshing scent and toning properties keep me coming back. Really nice and different product from Em.

Sounds irresistible. Unfortunately for me, I have tried too many AS that leave me "resistible." So the search continues... :a36:

Top Bottom