What's new

Ariana & Evans Skin Essentials Skin Food & Nourishing Cream and Post Shave Serum

I have been using these two products from.Ariana & Evans and frankly these are my two favourite products from them which has caused me to stock up on multiple units of them.

The Skin food ad nourishing cream comes in a plastic jar with a grey coloured screw top lid. The cream itself is white in colour and is very thick. You only need very little to spread over your face and it seems highly concentrated as a result. It contains among other hyaluronic acid and it seems to be very moisturizing and help after the shave. It has no scent. The ingredients are "Aloe Vera Juice, Grape seed Oil, Camillia Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Soya Oil (NON-GMO), Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax NF, Vegetable Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Ethylhexylglycerin."

The second product is the Post Shave Serum. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump action tap and again a little pump yields enough to go along way. It has a very light and pleasant scent. The ingredients are "Aloe, Glycerin, Rose water, Emulsifying Wax, Rosehip Seed Oil, DMAE, MSM, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus, Lecithin, Organic Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate".

I am finding these two products seem to perform very well. I have bought 2 per cent hyaluronic acid solutions in the past but found them irritating to my skin and having a drying effect.by contrast having the hyaluronic acid in a cream with other moisturising elements within seem to work best for me. As for the serum, it seems to make the skin feel even more moisturised. The price seems reasonable especially in comparison with other similar products from other artisans.

Top Bottom