What's new

EJ Chatsworth Brush

I have wanted an EJ Chatsworth brush for over a year. I like the "borderline floppy" knots in most EJ brushes and already own half a dozen, mostly super badger ones. There is almost $20 difference between the Super and Silvertip. So, first question is the difference worth it? I know that I like my other Super EJs a lot. The Silvertip is $85 shipped!!

Anybody own a Chatsworth brush?

I have wanted an EJ Chatsworth brush for over a year. I like the "borderline floppy" knots in most EJ brushes and already own half a dozen, mostly super badger ones. There is almost $20 difference between the Super and Silvertip. So, first question is the difference worth it? I know that I like my other Super EJs a lot. The Silvertip is $85 shipped!!

Anybody own a Chatsworth brush?

I'd say it depends on what you shave with - soap or cream. Either brush will work with either soap or cream. The super might be a bit better with soap, but neither is ideal for soap.

I own a Chatsworth Silvertip. A very luxurious brush. I also own an EJ (not Chatsworth) small Super. I use the small super daily because I like the size better. If the small were available with a silvertip I would have gotten it.

Is it worth the $20 extra for the silvertip? My take - spend the extra $20, you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom