What's new

EGYPTIAN 555

IMG_0945.JPG
My premiere shave using 555 cream from Egypt. What a nice surprise !... Really high quality lather. GREEN cream puffs up thick and rich, with a scent that is truly unique, a citrus with a touch of coumarin perhaps, very manly and pleasant . A large almond dollop was more than enough for both a face & head shave, with plenty lather left over. Beautiful tube graphics, even though the tube is plastic, and not hermetically sealed. Lube is excellent, and after several rinses my face felt moist and supple. 555 performs far above it's pay grade, this is an outstanding cream. PICTURES HERE: Album — Postimage.org

I have the chabrawichi cologne. It smell like middle East. Something like lemon with a bitter odour behind it. If you have been to middle East shops then the smells is familiar.
I heard this cream can be found locally easily.
I want to try it. Seems awesome. As I see the scent won't match the cologne. Cool...because the cologne has a weird scent.

I have the chabrawichi cologne. It smell like middle East. Something like lemon with a bitter odour behind it. If you have been to middle East shops then the smells is familiar.
I heard this cream can be found locally easily.
I want to try it. Seems awesome. As I see the scent won't match the cologne. Cool...because the cologne has a weird scent.
cream has very nice scent...

Top Bottom