What's new

INGRAM of EGYPT

Haven't used Egyptian Ingram for about 8 years. My old tube was all metal with sturdy plastic cap. I cannot remember if it was hermetically sealed, which is the best seal, but the new version is in an all plastic tube with an unsealed spout. This cuts down the shelf life , especially if the cap is not cranked on tight. Hermetically sealed creams from the 1970's are still good to use. The new version has nice cooling, but Egyptian Lord Emofresh is actually cooler....Ingram is very concentrated, a good long lasting cream, a small dab was enough to shave both face and head with no problems. Maybe not the best lube , but still a nick free shave. Scent is really unique, a mild masculine , dry powder and " black pepper / cardamom" scent, VERY hard to describe, but I love it...4 sixty gram tubes shipped for $19, a damn good deal !.......my only { slight } complaint is the seller , bonballoon.com , Scotch taped an entire side of the beautiful box with a home made expiration date that made no sense at all...I have messaged him on ebay to see what the hell he was trying to do, if you look at the dates in these pictures you'll see why, plus, I like to keep the boxes and this crap ruins the look....At any rate, this is a very difficult cream to find,get it while you can...
DSCN5040.JPG
DSCN5041.JPG
ingram.JPG

Haven't used Egyptian Ingram for about 8 years. My old tube was all metal with sturdy plastic cap. I cannot remember if it was hermetically sealed, which is the best seal, but the new version is in an all plastic tube with an unsealed spout. This cuts down the shelf life , especially if the cap is not cranked on tight. Hermetically sealed creams from the 1970's are still good to use. The new version has nice cooling, but Egyptian Lord Emofresh is actually cooler....Ingram is very concentrated, a good long lasting cream, a small dab was enough to shave both face and head with no problems. Maybe not the best lube , but still a nick free shave. Scent is really unique, a mild masculine , dry powder and " black pepper / cardamom" scent, VERY hard to describe, but I love it...4 sixty gram tubes shipped for $19, a damn good deal !.......my only { slight } complaint is the seller , bonballoon.com , Scotch taped an entire side of the beautiful box with a home made expiration date that made no sense at all...I have messaged him on ebay to see what the hell he was trying to do, if you look at the dates in these pictures you'll see why, plus, I like to keep the boxes and this crap ruins the look....At any rate, this is a very difficult cream to find,get it while you can...View attachment 957901 View attachment 957902 View attachment 957904
Thanks for the tip! Incoming.

I've used this before. Egypt also made the blue Ingram at one time too. I have one covered in Arabic. The cooling sensation was great and the shave was comfortable and nick free. I have nothing bad to say about it.

It's actually 8/18, not 8/19, unless it's a cream that comes from the future... [emoji1]

I've finished a couple of the blue Egyptian creams and enjoyed them. Now I just can't stand that citronella scent.

This has long been a complaint about the UK versions.....
Mine separated on more than one occasion from the UK. I just got the Egyptian cream in yesterday. Definitely cooler than the blue label from the UK. Thicker cream too. I’d say the scent is comparable but the creams are much different in consistency. I like the Egyptian cream better. It has more menthol and didn’t separate a bit. My tube was actually metal, but was not hermetically sealed. It has a decent cap.

I like this so much that I just ordered more for me and a couple family members! This is a fine cooling cream.

Mine separated on more than one occasion from the UK. I just got the Egyptian cream in yesterday. Definitely cooler than the blue label from the UK. Thicker cream too. I’d say the scent is comparable but the creams are much different in consistency. I like the Egyptian cream better. It has more menthol and didn’t separate a bit. My tube was actually metal, but was not hermetically sealed. It has a decent cap.
METAL ?....what vendor did you buy from ?...is there an expiration date on the tube ? Is it 60 grams as well ?

METAL ?....what vendor did you buy from ?...is there an expiration date on the tube ? Is it 60 grams as well ?
Ok, I’m home and looked at it again. I’m pretty sure it’s metal. You can crease it with a fingernail and it stays rolled up. If it’s not metal, it’s not the normal stiff plastic.

Ok, I’m home and looked at it again. I’m pretty sure it’s metal. You can crease it with a fingernail and it stays rolled up. If it’s not metal, it’s not the normal stiff plastic.
Interesting , same date as mine, so if it's metal they may be using 2 different suppliers for tubes , or 2 different factories for production....I really like this cream much better than the UK stuff...

Interesting , same date as mine, so if it's metal they may be using 2 different suppliers for tubes , or 2 different factories for production....I really like this cream much better than the UK stuff...
Me too! More menthol and no separation.....no contest.

We might have to start and morn the demise of the UK Ingram, it is out of stock in most places for a couple of month now.
My local pharmacy has few left on the shelf but no new stock according to the owner.

proxy.php

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

We might have to start and morn the demise of the UK Ingram, it is out of stock in most places for a couple of month now.
My local pharmacy has few left on the shelf but no new stock according to the owner.

proxy.php

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk
NICE PICTURE !....Love this Palmolive, but the Italian RINFRESCANTE is my favorite , a big menthol punch ...

image.jpg
Ron, this is the Egyptian Palmolive Menthol cream. It’s got the same great lather and good, strong menthol sensation as the Italian version but the scent is completely different.

Rick

Top Bottom