What's new

Edmonton and Surrounding Area B&B Members Get Together, 2018

Hey, I start this thread for B&B members that are in or near to Edmonton, AB that is interested in getting together with fellow Edmontonians. Please invite any member that you know that are in the greater Edmonton area to join this thread. If you are outside of the greater Edmonton area and are willing to make the drive in feel free to join this threat. No dates or times have been made at this time. I am just trying to get the Edmonton B&B member on one thread to discuss the idea of getting together.

For sure, we should do something. It would be cool too if we have stuff we want to trade, or just show off some gear.

Would September 2 (Sunday) be too soon? It's a long weekend, or would you all like to let this thread run for a while to see who responds?

It'd probably work for me. I usually head to Ponoka Sunday AM anyways to visit my mom for a bit, so I'm already 1/2 way there.

I'd say aim for next weekend, but whatever, it's all good. Either way, setting a definitive date is a good idea.

September 9th work for everyone? Thwack what time range would work best for you since you would be driving in. If this date works for everyone when let's plan for Sept 9. If not let's stick to Sept 2. Hopefull this can be repeated a few times a year.

Should work ok for me. We just need to figure out a location, my suggestion is pick a place that works for the number of people coming, and if that changes, IE a number more people want to come, change it if needed at that time.

September 9th work for everyone? Thwack what time range would work best for you since you would be driving in. If this date works for everyone when let's plan for Sept 9. If not let's stick to Sept 2. Hopefull this can be repeated a few times a year.

Anytime after noon would work for me.

I’m out of town, sorry. I’ll have to make the next one. I’ve got to talk to my travel agent booking my schedule so full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m out of town, sorry. I’ll have to make the next one. I’ve got to talk to my travel agent booking my schedule so full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries I'm sure we'll have other dates down the road, hopefully.

Hello Edmonton wet shavers, I would like to do a roll call to see who all will be attending the first meetup this coming sunday. We also need to discuss how we will find each other. PM cell numbers or send each other a picture of ourselves? Also feel free to bring shaving items that you would like to show off or trade if two parties can agree on a equitable result.

Hope to see some or all of you next Sunday at 2 PM Sept. 9 at Brewsters in Oliver Square.

Top Bottom