What's new

FS E4 Fatboy, R3 Super-109, chrome MMOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Razors that won't be used don't get to stay in my house unless they are NOS, and these aren't. I'd like them to find a happier home.

Click for larger photos.

Terms: PayPal goods & services to my username at gmail. Add $6.50 shipping if you are in CONUS, if outside of there please wait for a quote. Thanks!

1. 1959 Gillette adjustable E-4 Fatboy. Cleaned, sanitized, could use a polish. Works as designed, quarter turn is easy and gap adjustment works as it should. I prefer my Slim because I need a little more handle length for this much weight. Might have a flea bite or two on the doors but I can't quite see. Otherwise very clean. $35

IMG_0946.JPEG IMG_0948.JPEG IMG_0949.JPEG IMG_0950.JPEG IMG_0951.JPEG

2. 1971 Gillette adjustable R-3 Super-109 "Black Beauty". Clean but this one has plating loss on one door and I don't like long handled razors. It is a birth quarter razor but I found a Super-84 which is more comfortable to use when I switch off from my Slim. Quarter turn is smooth and gap adjustment works as designed. $15

IMG_0952.JPEG IMG_0953.JPEG IMG_0954.JPEG IMG_0955.JPEG

3. 1933-35 Gem Micromatic Open Comb chrome (with bumps). Super clean, comes with the silver cardboard box with the NRA logo. Chrome is bright and shiny with no thin spots or loss. Looks almost new. Door is a little lazy when opening fully but moves correctly otherwise, holds the blade tight, blade stops are perfect. I never let my beard grow long enough to require this kind of aggression, and if I do, there's a Clog-Pruf still here. But I need a bar to stretch my jowls out of the way. :) Box is a little rough on the outside and missing the handle holder and blades. $15

Attachments

• IMG_0956.JPEG
    IMG_0956.JPEG
    512.5 KB · Views: 52
Terms: PayPal goods & services to my username at gmail. Add $6.50 shipping if you are in CONUS, if outside of there please wait for a quote.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom