What's new

Dubl Duck Question

Just picked this up and wanted some information. This was NOS and is in pristine condition. I cannot find much information on this and what there value is. It says Pearledge Special NO1 on it. Are these considered to be a good razor overall?

yea like I said before its a rescale. The other issue is DDs made by pearlduck say that on the razor. if its says pearledge something is very wrong. Its already suspicious because DD never had any text on the blade though I think if I recall correctly the Puma Ducks have text on the blade so yea its possible but check again if it says pearledge or pearlduck. If its pearledge all bets are off.

Interesting. That really looks like a Dovo with Duck stamps and Dovo scales. There are several Ducks around with Puma/Duck stamps and Puma scales(I've got one), and we've known for awhile that Dovo made the Pumas towards the end, so it's intesting that we've now come full-circle and seem to have found a Dovo-Duck. I'm really curious how it shaves.

Picked this one up this morning from the post office. All I can say is it looks even better in person. Looked over the stamping to see if it might have been faked and there is no way someone covered another logo. I am sending it out Monday to Lynn to have it honed and to let him look it over to see what he thinks. Guess I found a diamond in the rough!

Top Bottom