What's new

Drucquers Tobacco

Anyone out the tried these blends? Blairgowrie looks interesting.
If you like GL Pease blends then you will like those. They are what Mr Pease remembers from working their shop as a college student and learning a lot of the blending trade. I have only tried the Blairgowrie and enjoyed. I only had a sample at the time of a couple of smokes but bought more tins because of it. Just haven't cracked them because I have too many open. :)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I have no experience with them but now I'm curious...as if I need another to tin of leaf...sheesh.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The blends are good, and like John said they’re blended by Greg Pease and the blends definitely have his approach to blending (well, to recipe-making I guess, since C&D does all of the actual blending for the Pease and Druquer blends).

I sampled them all a couple of years ago, and Blairgowrie and Trafalgar were my favorites and the only ones I bought more of after my initial sampling. The others were fine, but I felt those two were a little more unique and a bit better than the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been smoking Blairgowrie and really enjoy it. I also have a tin of The Devil's Own which I have not opened yet. Their tobacco is of excellent quality IMO. I would not hesitate to give them a try if you see a blend that peaks your interest.

I’ve smoked two of the large tins of trafalger and working on a third. It’s a really interesting and smoky blend. I keep the time on the corner of my work bench and always have a bowl when I’m grilling or fiddling with something.

Top Bottom