What's new

Down to Two Brushes

I’ve a couple boar that I’ve turned into travel only.

My favorite based on lather making and enjoyment to use could not be more dissimilar. The PAA Atomic Rocket, 26mm in think and the Omega 11047 mixed badger and boar.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The Omega Mighty Midget is wonderful! I have the silvertip version (Omega 599) and its bloom is a big as a Kent BK4!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Found my pic from a few years ago...
upload_2019-4-14_17-6-59.png

My favorite based on lather making and enjoyment to use could not be more dissimilar. The PAA Atomic Rocket, 26mm in think and the Omega 11047 mixed badger and boar.

You've got good tastes buddy lol!

While the mixed knot doesn't have that bloom to it, it's still super impressive. It's the goto brush anytime I lather up a cream, and it's the goto brush for traveling since it takes up such little space in the shave kit.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
newMixedMidgetSC.JPG

That's my Mixed Midget when it was brand new.

It's not my favorite brush by a long shot, but it performs very well indeed. Incredibly well for such a small brush.

I didn't know the handle was available in silvertip. Cool.

MightyMidget.0-Rings.640.6-18.JPG

My Mighty Midget is one of my favorites. The #13 O Rings are for show and grip. Not my idea, but a good one.

If I had to pick just two brushes I know which ten or twenty I'd pick.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Quite the opposites those two!

I have a boar version of the 11047 and it’s remarkably good for its size

A014BF43-A6B4-4BD1-BBBB-DAB00F670C0C.jpeg

I have only two brushes and do not see any need for another. The brush collection aspect of wet shaving doesn't strike a chord with me. I have tons of blades - over 32 different types of razor blades and I have 4 razors and 3 pre shaves and 4 creams. But the brushes just doesn't do it for me.

I have only two brushes and do not see any need for another. The brush collection aspect of wet shaving doesn't strike a chord with me. I have tons of blades - over 32 different types of razor blades and I have 4 razors and 3 pre shaves and 4 creams. But the brushes just doesn't do it for me.

Good to see you involved in a post about shaving brushes in the shaving brush forum ymmv

I do tend to agree.

My favorite is Fendrihan Shaving Brush! and my usual travel partner :)

Top Bottom