What's new

DONE WITH BUFFLEHEAD

I certainly understand all of that. Generally a consumer isn't too interested in the
manufactuer's issues. they just want the product at a certain price and quality. Kinda
like the car salesman telling a potential customer that they have to pay the light bill,
the stocking bill, pay for the building etc. It's not like the consumer or customer does'nt
have similar issues. Obviously Mr. Bufflehead has an interesting hobby that he enjoys and
can even make a little pocket change and thats great. One of the things that i enjoy about
wet shaving is the variety of quality soaps available, just as others may enjoy brushes
or the different razors.

I don't even try. If there was a 1 per customer limit and a waiting list, sure, I can have patience. But I think he/she/they just get a kick out of it. Can't blame them. I wonder if they get offers for the recipe/rights?

Sounds cheap enough but I don't have the patients for stuff like that. One person said he is giving it back to the community, if the people have such a need for the product why not put them up on the bay, let the bidding happen, and get top dollar for it then the community he is supporting gets more. If you are willing to sit there and try to get it not once but on two different occasions how much are you willing to pay for it if it is that good? Also, great if he is giving it back to the community but to me I highly doubt he is.

When someone mentioned it is all hype there are number of popular ones are. I won't mention a name but I bought 2 tubs of a particular soap from a supposed artisan and when I got it all it is was a bought bulk melt and pour soap base with added fragrances.

Top Bottom