What's new

Does Anyone Have This Stand?

I saw this at Lee's Razors and it caught my eye. Does anyone have one and use it? Does it have a hefty base? Is it worth $25?

V

VR6ofpain

Ya I bought that one from Vintage Blades LLC. It is made by Col. Conk. Pretty nice stand. Yes the base is heavy enough to support a Vision on one side without a brush counterweighting it.

proxy.php

BTW: Vintage Blades has it for $19.99

Check on the size of the prongs in relation to the brush you are buying the stand for. In general it is not a one size fits all deal.

I've got the same stand and use it to hold a Fatboy and small Vulfix brush with no problem. The base is pretty darn sturdy in my opinion. I hang my brush by the base instead of by the collar next to the bristles, not sure if that's what is recommended but it works fine for my brush.

Have the same stand from Em's Place. She'll sell you an additional fork for oversized brushes that you can insert under the screw-on knurl.

I leave it on the sink. This one stand allows me to store any wet brush inverted for 24 hours before storing upright in the cabinet. Additionally, I can leave the razor dry for the same length of time.

Best regards,

Jay

I've got the same stand as well. It's very robust. It works great for hanging my HD, slant or Slim. Just make sure it will hold your brush.

Top Bottom