What's new

Does anyone have any experience ordering from "209primersammoshop.com"?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Anyone ordered from them before? They seem legit with primers and powder available.

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I saw only one word online when I tried to find them: SCAM.
There are a lot of scammers out there these days.
One warning sign is that they want to be paid with Zelle, bitcoins, etc.
If they do not offer credit card or paypal payment, then it is 100% a scamming place.
Tried to find them online, but could not find them.
You may want to go to Brian Enos forum, they have a lot about scammers and legit outfits.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
On further review, it seems like it might be a scam site. But I haven't seen absolute proof of that.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
On further review, it seems like it might be a scam site. But I haven't seen absolute proof of that.
Finally got to their site, prices are way below others, and this is for me a big no no.
As I said they want certain ways of payment, and offer paypal, but the way they describe their procedure for pp payment seems fishy to me. The other two options zelle and venmo, you will not get your money back....ask me how I know (not for primers, but I have been scammed with a zelle payment). The other option I have not heard about. Just be careful with online shops that have popped up in the last two years. I rather pay more for a legit shop. Natchez had some good deals, and they were/are willing to sell you more then 1K. I got last year 5K from them, and paid hazmat shipping fee only once, others would sell you only 1K and charge you everytime the hazmat fees.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I just kind of glanced through their site and few things set off alarms. The first was products that nobody has at prices below what others charge when they do have them. The other thing is they claim “Since 2005 209 Primers Ammo Shop has grown to become the single largest distributor of canister powder in the United States.” If they’re that big I’m pretty sure we all would have heard of them.

Top Bottom