What's new

does anyone have a single spare injector blade for sale or trade?

I got my hands on in injector in a buy for a slim. It was a throw in but its in great condition and i wanna try it out but I dont feel like buying a pack of blades to test since they go for like $5-6 for a pack of 7 and $18 for a back of 28. So im asking if anyone has a single spare blade they are willing to sell or trade so I can try it out and see if i like it.

Spring for the injector pack- I am sure you will like it- and if not- you can sell the whole thing in the BST and recoup your money. Anyway- how you gonna get a blade in there without the injector????

Spring for the injector pack- I am sure you will like it- and if not- you can sell the whole thing in the BST and recoup your money. Anyway- how you gonna get a blade in there without the injector????
+1. Plus you kind of need the whole thing just to get a blade in. They do an awesome job.

Not only that, but it's difficult to get a blade in when it's empty, and you might even scuff the blade the first time trying even if there's one in there already, so you probably need 2 to throw away. You should get the hang of it by the second try, once you see how to do it.

I guess someone could sell him a used injector pack with 1 blade left....
I agree with the suggestion of just buying a new pack...its hard not to like

Top Bottom