What's new

Do you Take Milk and Sugar

Milk or Sugar

• Milk

• Sugar

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I do not any more, but I used to with less quality coffees, as I found them awfully bitter.

How do you guys take it?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
What can I say? I'm a barbarian.

I only use half and half when heavy cream is not available. A diabetic can go into a coma just watching me add sugar.

I couldn't vote in the poll. Sometimes I take it black, sometimes with cream, and sometimes with cream and sugar. I rarely take it with sugar, only.

Tim

Bourbon (jk)

I'll do cream and sugar if it's really bad coffee, like we have at work. But if its good, I drink it straight up. And I got my new Yama vaccuum coffee pot today and hope to have a good black coffee shortly.

When I buy at the coffee stand: Kopi O Kosong (coffee with nothing). I'll put in my own sugar or my enamel will melt. At Star Bucks: Capuccino. In the office: regular coffee with a bit of sugar.

As a rule I don't add cream and sugar to my coffee. But it was cold yesterday morning while I was at the Old Ebbitt Grill in Washington D.C., so I had coffee with cream for a change. It was perfect with the Pumpkin French Toast with pecan butter, maple syrup, and sausage that I had for breakfast!

depends...I'll echo the sometimes C&S, sometimes just C, never just S
most of the time black, hot off the press, so to speak

Top Bottom