What's new

Do You Have Children?

Do You Have Kids?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Friend of mine.... Her father made traditional Chinese throwing knives of some sort (I never say them, unfortunately). When a guy would come the first time to pick her up for a date, he would be out in the front yard testing them on a tree at 20 paces. :scared:

Personally, I would have thought it cool, but I never really had terribly "bad" intentions with my dates.

-Mo

WOW! Would you happen to have his number.......:lol:

It's been a while, so I'm afraid not. But just get out there with your kitchen knives.... I'm sure the effect willl be the same....

-Mo

Just sit at the kitchen table with a nice wetstone and a large chef's knife (a Japanese sushi knife would make quite the impression if you have one) and sit there and sharpen. Especially effective if you can get the noise of the steel against the stone to be rather loud.

It's been a while, so I'm afraid not. But just get out there with your kitchen knives.... I'm sure the effect willl be the same....

-Mo

You won't need throwing knives, just kick back and relax in a Lay-z-boy, cleaning your shotgun in your underwear, that should scare the boys off quite nicely.

Or you could always give him a straight razor barber shave, but warn him if anything gets you mad, you could just slip.....and there goes his jugular! :eek:

To the best of my knowledge, I don't have any. Of course, there's always that chance that someone will knock on my door and make that dreaded announcement . . . "Hi, Dad!"

Top Bottom