What's new

Deflate-Gate

Are you following Deflate-Gate story developments?

• I am following with some interest

• I am a football fan but I do not care

• I am not football fan so I really do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Excuses are like....

$Excuses .jpg

Last edited:
We should start a pool to see how long the Patriots can go without another cheating scandal. I say definitely less than 2 years. What do the rest of you say?

We should start a pool to see how long the Patriots can go without another cheating scandal. I say definitely less than 2 years. What do the rest of you say?

It will probably be a while, since the NFL took such a beating on the last scandal they tried to fabricate. Oh, I know it's still in court, but the NFL appeal is just a formality.

They got caught filming in the wrong location nearly ten years ago, and got wrongly accused of deflating footballs. I'm not sure why they get so much attention, since they aren't even in the top half of the league as far as rules breaking goes.

They are pretty successful, though, and make a lot of other teams look so bad, I can see why the other owners are upset enough to try and defame them.

I actually feel bad for the next team that gets caught or has the accusation thrown against them - they will be made an example of to the fullest extent allowed.

Partially to show that there isnt a bias or vendetta against a specific team (wink, wink) and partially to release all of the impotent rage they are feeling - after getting stymied in the courts and being ridiculed in the media

Top Bottom