What's new

December Pen Events - Atlas Stationers - Chicago -

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been here but was handed something today that might interest our Chicago based friends. I stopped by Atlas stationers on Lake today to pick up a card and was handed the below. Looks like they are hosting some pen brand events in December.

IMG_20181129_085248.jpg

I've known about Atlas for about 4 years and typically stop by for cards or note pads. They've always carried fountain pens but nothing too thrilling until a recent expansion increasing the brands they carry. There is a good selection of Pelikan, Sheafer, Lamy and a smaller selection of lots of other brands. The numbern of ink brands they carry is also solid. I was perusing through recently trying to find a decent purple (Settled on Diamine Imperial Purple cartridges) and was handed a home made ink swatch book by an employee.

I don't know anything about the events beyond what's on the card. Shamefully I didn't ask any questions; probably because I need to sell some before I buy any more.

Rob

Thanks for bringing this shop to my attention. I'm in the near west 'burbs and will definately stop in next time I'm in the city.

Hi @DukeNDuke - glad to have brought it to your attention. We used to have two pen stores in the city but both closed down so I'm very happy Atlas is investing in fountain pens and inks.

Rob

Top Bottom