What's new

Davidoff Cool Water AS

Was very happy to discover that my favorite “80s magazine scent” cologne comes in AS form. Alcohol smell hits your nose first upon application, very slight burn, then 1-2 seconds later it’s full-on Cool Water. Works as good as it smells (silage: 5.5 hours and going), 10/10 would recommend. Oh, and it’s my Wife’s favorite scent!
9286AAEB-5FA3-4106-BCBA-DF4FF93C90D7.jpeg

4.2 ounces for $25

Thanks for the review. This is my girls favorite, she bought me the a/s balm. After my sabbatical I am getting the normal a/s. I like a/s over cologne for multitasking lol.

The missus picked up a four piece Cool Water gift set on clearance at Walmart after Christmas. I hadn't ever used the aftershave before, and I will concur with the OP, Cool Water is awesome! Smells great, feels good on the skin, and you get faint whiffs of the scent several hours later. A big winner in my book, I will wear this alot. Will definitely reload on this. Yet another example you don't need to spend major bucks to get awesome aftershaves. People that spend upwards of $40 and more on an aftershave, I say, "Go ahead, knock yourself out buddy".

A lot of people on this site (especially the older members) don’t care for aquatics.
Personally, I like them, for the right situation, ie, hot, dry weather.
For that scent try A.V. Ice Sport, same basic scent, for about six dollars for 3.5 oz.
And it has glycerin. 4.2 oz. for $25, that’s pretty expensive for an a/s!

Top Bottom