What's new

DARTS . . .

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I like darts, especially in a pub setting. No league around here though. I like the steel tip darts better than the rubber tip ones though. I have a very nice set of steel tipped darts. I'll have to get them out to remember the brand, but they are quality.

I still have my cork dartboard, but I need to find it. Wife keeps moving things around and hiding things when I'm not looking.

Do you guys play 501, or other games, or mix them up?

Never played competitively. Hung out in a bar where Dara were played regularly. When we renovated our basement we bought a real dart board and backing and hung it up at regulation height. Fun sport. Watching the dart championships is demoralizing because they can hit any spot on the board at will. But the drunken fans are hilarious.

I like darts, especially in a pub setting. No league around here though. I like the steel tip darts better than the rubber tip ones though. I have a very nice set of steel tipped darts. I'll have to get them out to remember the brand, but they are quality.

I still have my cork dartboard, but I need to find it. Wife keeps moving things around and hiding things when I'm not looking.

Do you guys play 501, or other games, or mix them up?

League I play in plays Cricket, Doubles 601, and Singles 501. I like it because it's an outlet for my competitiveness, but also acts as a night out for the wife and I (she plays, too).

Top Bottom