What's new

Daily containers,,,

So i dislike tins, zip lock bags as my fat fingers can never load the pipe without a mess being made.
I did load some into a used frosting tub and that seemd to hold the moisture real good, been a cpl weeks now.
Anyhow i decided to go to the dollar store and get rubbermaid containers, store brand the cover cracks after a while .
I bought 4 for $2, just to get daily stuff out of jars. So far loading the pipe over it is great, they stack and can relabel them when the blend changes.
proxy.php

Just saying,, will see how it goes after a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So i dislike tins, zip lock bags as my fat fingers can never load the pipe without a mess being made.
I did load some into a used frosting tub and that seemd to hold the moisture real good, been a cpl weeks now.
Anyhow i decided to go to the dollar store and get rubbermaid containers, store brand the cover cracks after a while .
I bought 4 for $2, just to get daily stuff out of jars. So far loading the pipe over it is great, they stack and can relabel them when the blend changes.
proxy.php

Just saying,, will see how it goes after a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think if you go through the stock quickly it will work well. If it takes several months the contents may dry out a bit, which may not be bad thing :).

I bought a few more containers today. So far so good. I have glass jars if I find things are drying out too much, which so far, not at all, but I can put them in a jar on hold until I get to them if they dry too fast.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
You could buy some humidifying disks that you soak in water and place in your containers that tend to run too dry. They work OK, but not great, but they are cheap and they're small, don't take up any space in the container to speak of. If I have an open "potato chip can" type tin like used by C&D that I don't want to jar up, I'll throw a couple in. Works OK, but you have to check on it every once in a while.
Pipe Tools & Supplies Tobacco Pouch Humidifier | Buy Pipe Tools & Supplies Pipe Accessories at Smokingpipes

Top Bottom