What's new

Cyril R. Salter Website is not www.cyrilrsalter.com

Jonnybc said:
I'm sitting here chuckling at the irony of two serious shaving suppliers having the title of "DE Envious".

But only one of us is real Barber with 23 years in the trade, has his own Barber shop and actually shave customers for a living....

Robert

Jonnybc said:
I'm sitting here chuckling at the irony of two serious shaving suppliers having the title of "DE Envious".
John, I guess that it is easy to laugh about things like that when you are a "Personality Czar", isn't it? :biggrin:

tonesbarbershop.co.uk said:
you do not no much about us then

Neither will anybody else who visits your website! Although in thr trade I have heard that you are a very nice, honest couple who work very hard at their business.

Who are you?
What is your trading address?
What is your telephone number?
Who in your organisation, by law, is registered under the data collection act of 1998?

All questions customers should ask and should be easily be evident on a retail website based in the UK, even my Essex homeland.

english_barber said:
Neither will anybody else who visits your website! Although in thr trade I have heard that you are a very nice couple who work bvery hard at this.

Who are you?
What is your trading address?
What is your telephone number?
Who in your organisation, by law, is registered under the data collection act of 1998?

All questions customers should ask and should be easily be evident on a retail website based in the UK, even my Essex homeland.
Its all there and you can tell a good story but you do not know much about law do you We are big organisation but we do not need to prove our self to you but we are know as great grooming we have loads of shops online and in the high st around the UK we not a two bit 1 shop owner

OK... this might be a good time to take a time-out and have a nice cool beer or something... then come back and play nice.

Its all there and you can tell a good story but you do not know much about law do you We are big organisation but we do not need to prove our self to you but we are know as great grooming we have loads of shops online and in the high st around the UK we not a two bit 1 shop owner

Enough said!

NMMB said:
John, I guess that it is easy to laugh about things like that when you are a "Personality Czar", isn't it? :biggrin:

It certainly is, I never realised I have so much power. I didn't do too badly out of our night of madness, do you remember all that posting?

NMMB said:
OK... this might be a good time to take a time-out and have a nice cool beer or something... then come back and play nice.

Right if there's beer being drunk I want some. Tell you what TBS and the Gentleman's Shop, I'll visit your establishments, get shaved, choose some new shaving gear and when it comes fot the time for me to pay, you'll both say, "No, really. It's on the house". What dya say boys?

Jonnybc said:
It certainly is, I never realised I have so much power. I didn't do too badly out of our night of madness, do you remember all that posting?

Right if there's beer being drunk I want some. Tell you what TBS and the Gentleman's Shop, I'll visit your establishments, get shaved, choose some new shaving gear and when it comes fot the time for me to pay, you'll both say, "No, really. It's on the house". What dya say boys?
i think we will be saying on your bike Ha Ha

english_barber said:
It's over to your place then, cheers...

Robert (or Tones - do you have a name? - or John, for that matter), should you be visiting Ottawa any time soon please let me know... If I should be available I would be more than happy to get you a beer. :001_smile

NMMB said:
Robert (or Tones - do you have a name? - or John, for that matter), should you be visiting Ottawa any time soon please let me know... If I should be available I would be more than happy to get you a beer. :001_smile

It's a deal!

NMMB said:
Thanks we will take you up on that
i can not give you a name but we have different people from our team looking on here and writing thank you for the offer

Thanks we will take you up on that
i can not give you a name but we have different people from our team looking on here and writing thank you for the offer

Oh hell, how many people at Tonnes did I just offer to get a beer for? :001_smile Well, either way, it is going to cost y'all more to fly to Canada than it will cost me to get a few beers, won't it?

Hey Tones, I gotta ask. It looks like the website you posted as the new website of Cyril Salter is actually a distibutor of Cyril Salter.

Is that correct?

What is your affiliation with the above website and Cyril Salter?

You see, as moderator for this forum, I want to make sure there is correct information posted here.

Thanks in advance.

Art

NMMB said:

Thanks!!

Now, wanna be a moderator? :tongue:

AACJ said:
Hey Tones, I gotta ask. It looks like the website you posted as the new website of Cyril Salter is actually a distibutor of Cyril Salter.

Is that correct?

What is your affiliation with the above website and Cyril Salter?

You see, as moderator for this forum, I want to make sure there is correct information posted here.

Thanks in advance.

Art

Hi Art,

www.malegroomingsupplies.co.uk is the official website of Cyril R Salter. retailers such as ourselves can log in and place orders online.

"tonesbarbershop" has C M Emery, Great Grooming, PO BOX 9288 Clacton on sea, Essex C0159AJ as its contact details on ebay.

Regards, Robert

Top Bottom