What's new

Cyril R. Salter Website is not www.cyrilrsalter.com

AACJ said:
Thanks!!

Now, wanna be a moderator? :tongue:

You know, I would think that I am more like a well-intentioned friend who might break your wrist dragging you from a fight that you could certainly win (or worse, drag you from a fight that you could win but then drag you into another fight that you cannot win) then I am like a moderator. :001_smile

english_barber said:
Hi Art,

www.malegroomingsupplies.co.uk is the official website of Cyril R Salter. retailers such as ourselves can log in and place orders online.

"tonesbarbershop" has C M Emery, Great Grooming, PO BOX 9288 Clacton on sea, Essex C0159AJ as its contact details on ebay.

Regards, Robert
i do not know what your problem is but that is one of the owners but its all on our website and can you stop being petty, unlike yourself we are not in the business of putting people down. we thrive on competition and our staff are too busy working and enjoying their job.

AACJ said:
Hey Tones, I gotta ask. It looks like the website you posted as the new website of Cyril Salter is actually a distibutor of Cyril Salter.

Is that correct?

What is your affiliation with the above website and Cyril Salter?

You see, as moderator for this forum, I want to make sure there is correct information posted here.

Thanks in advance.

Art
Hi Art
That is the official website for cyril r salter
if you contact them they will tell you this
thanks

tonesbarbershop.co.uk said:
Thanks we will take you up on that
i can not give you a name but we have different people from our team looking on here and writing thank you for the offer
Since this is the case, it would be best if you provided a name at the end of each post so we know with whom we are conversing.

Hi Mark. How many of your colleagus post here? I've seen a couple of names in the Rooney slvertip thread. How about you guys do a collective into in the B&B hall of fame, or start a thread and introduce yourselves with a bit of background, you never know you might make some friends here...

Jonnybc said:
Hi Mark. How many of your colleagus post here? I've seen a couple of names in the Rooney slvertip thread. How about you guys do a collective into in the B&B hall of fame, or start a thread and introduce yourselves with a bit of background, you never know you might make some friends here...
Excellent idea John! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom