What's new

Custom Semogue?

I would be in for sure. Maybe due to my limited knowledge, I think I would prefer a mix brush. But I'm sure that whatever gets the most B&B member's motors primed, will be far above average and a treat indeed!

**EDIT** I don't know who, or how, this get's set up but if whoever does know needs any help, I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

Last edited:
i'm hoping if it comes to light, it's 1 brush, 1 handle, 1 knot, numbered.

i liked the LE Semogues from 2011, but would have preferred to see 1 offering, not 4 (2 boar, 2 badger).

1 brush, 1 knot.

I'd definitely be interested in a Semogue LE, boar of course, my SOC is tired from being used everyday, it could use a friend!

I'd definitely be interested in a Semogue LE, boar of course, my SOC is tired from being used everyday, it could use a friend!
I got 2 SOCs for exactly this reason. One ash, one cherry, so that each one can dry out for at least 48 hours in between shaves. The ash brush is well broken in by now, but the cherry one doesn't seem like it will ever catch up to the softness of the other. Even so, the cherry is a fine brush on its own, and if I didn't have the ash twin to compare it to, I'd swear that the cherry was as good as a boar brush can get.

I got 2 SOCs for exactly this reason. One ash, one cherry, so that each one can dry out for at least 48 hours in between shaves. The ash brush is well broken in by now, but the cherry one doesn't seem like it will ever catch up to the softness of the other. Even so, the cherry is a fine brush on its own, and if I didn't have the ash twin to compare it to, I'd swear that the cherry was as good as a boar brush can get.

Hmm, I have the cherry handle, I suppose if there's no Semogue LE this year I might consider the ash, or just put out a wtb for one of the previous LEs.

Someone will have to take the lead and PM me or any other mod to discuss it.

Well I've always wanted to have a Semogue Custom made. I have to get on sabbatical from purchasing anything wetshaving related since I'll be going fulltime heading back to school. Then I can save up and pay for school. I've never had a B&B LE brush and I want to create something where everyone get it at a reasonable price and not cost so much like 2011 LE's. Already owning over 7 Semogue's, I want a B&B version of the Caravela if possible. So I will PM you Bob later on. BTW I do appreciate the great feedback from all of you. So have a great day my friends!

Last edited:
as an owner of the Semogue Caravela i can say it is a purchase you wont forget.... along with my Semogue owners club brush and my 2012 B&B LE... help me

Well I've always wanted to have a Semogue Custom made. I want a B&B version of the Caravela if possible. So I will PM you Bob later on.

This would be excellent if you are able to make this happen, Balaji. And I could finally change my signature!

Why all the fuss about Semogue :confused1

:stuart: :clown: :letterk1: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Soren! I have no fuss b/c I like em all. I think its hard to pinpoint what exactly everyone wants in a SB lol. What do you think Semogue should create? The 1800 bristles in an SOC handle b/c that would grand!

Top Bottom