What's new

Crossing the Straight Divide

Went well. Hot towel is working well. So nice.

Starting my whole routine with a great hot salted bath really puts me in a great mood for the shave

Also started using the White Proraso lathered in a cup. Prior to these shaves I only face lathered.

To finish the evening off I had a Absinthe and went to bed very relaxed and happy.

Most of the shaves have been fairly good and consistent. The only difference is that I am using a new Pure Badger traveling brush along with Barbers's supply Eucalyptus and Menthol.

Shave 16 was with my Grandpa's razor

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Most of the shaves have been fairly good and consistent. The only difference is that I am using a new Pure Badger traveling brush along with Barbers's supply Eucalyptus and Menthol.

Shave 16 was with my Grandpa's razor

Very nice work Glyn! Excellent update! :thumbup1:

Very good shave although I managed to give myself a 1cm vertical cut on my left cheek. Really got to keep an eye on the point of my Grandpa's razor. Still very happy with this razor. Will try to use it as my daily razor.
My plan this year is to do all shaves with a straight.
I started out with a not so good lather prep (very dry and thin lather). Redid it with a little more water in the cup and got a much better shave. I also washed my face with the old lather before I put on the new one. This may have helped improve the shave as it was a further softening of my beard.

This is my 100th post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom