What's new

Crazy picture from rush hour...

... at Yellowstone National Park.

(I should clarify - not my picture, I just saw it today on some site.)

hD3qhKgkQTM1UAj6cq9NMy.jpeg

Last edited:

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
I lived in Yellowknife, NWT for a couple of years and it wasn't uncommon to come around a corner on the highway south of the city and emergency brake to avoid herds. Thankfully I was able to avoid them all, the ptarmigan weren't always as lucky!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
... at Yellowstone National Park.

(I should clarify - not my picture, I just saw it today on some site.)

View attachment 1851972
Captain:
Where's a 'Statie' when you need one?
1716671362230.gif

1716670368596.jpeg "I would love to have a battle of wits with you, [Human]..., but I doubt it would be a fair fight. [So, make a hole & make it wide.]". Derek Landy

Last edited:
I used to live out that way and in the 70's I was riding a motorcycle and came around a sharp bend and had to slam on my brakes with a huge bull moose standing in the road about 5 feet in front of me giving me a dirty look. I didn't know whether to try and turn around and skedaddle or wait him out or go around him. He casually walked off the road and I went on my way but I was shaking a bit. :eek2:

I lived in Yellowknife, NWT for a couple of years and it wasn't uncommon to come around a corner on the highway south of the city and emergency brake to avoid herds. Thankfully I was able to avoid them all, the ptarmigan weren't always as lucky!
Ya don't want to turn them into speedbumps, it won't go well.

Top Bottom