What's new

Crabtree & evelyn half price

I randomly came across a sale at gracioushome.com. All the crabtree & evelyn shaving supplies are half price. Soap and bowl fro $11 or just the refill for $4.50. The aftershave balm is $16. Also you get free shipping on $50 or more and if you enter GHU2011 you get 10% off. $9.90 for a soap and wooden bowl is not too shabby...

Weird. There is a Gracious Home 6 blocks away from me here in NYC. Have never seen C&E there...time for a closer look!

Ben

Sooo...which scent to get? I am pretty much set on sandalwood at this point (however, the price is right). What is Sienna like?

Sooo...which scent to get? I am pretty much set on sandalwood at this point (however, the price is right). What is Sienna like?

I really like the Sienna. I have both the soap and cologne. It's a very strong leather scent with a little citrus to tone it down just right. It lasts on me pretty much all day, which is really saying something since most colognes barely make it to lunch. It's one of my favorite winter scents.

Seconded on the Sienna (I also own both the soap and cologne). It is by far my favourite C&E scent (with the possible exception of West Indian Lime, but there's no shave soap for that).

That's not a bad price for C&E shaving soap. But if you just want one puck to try out, then the shipping kind of makes the deal not that great. One puck with shipping then is ~$10.50. It goes without saying that if you buy more pucks then the all-in price per puck drops. Since I have (at least) a 2-year supply of shaving soap I am not looking to add a few more years worth of shaving pucks to get a better price, at least at this time.

I bought a puck of C&E Nomad scent directly from C&E a year or so ago in one of their promotions. I like the soap and it's in the weekly rotation. If I recall I got the soap including shipping for around ~$6 or $7.

Yeah I ordered a puck of sienna in a bowl so it was $9.90 for the soap and bowl which is great even if I don't like the soap! but the $6.50 shipping sucked. I tried to find a free shipping coupon code but no luck...

Sienna rocks IMHO, good performance, great scent! This may be the only place to still be able to buy Sienna-last I knew they had stopped manufacturing it. Haven't checked the CE website to see if they've brought it back. Thanks for the tip!

That's not a bad price for C&E shaving soap. But if you just want one puck to try out, then the shipping kind of makes the deal not that great. One puck with shipping then is ~$10.50. It goes without saying that if you buy more pucks then the all-in price per puck drops. Since I have (at least) a 2-year supply of shaving soap I am not looking to add a few more years worth of shaving pucks to get a better price, at least at this time.

I bought a puck of C&E Nomad scent directly from C&E a year or so ago in one of their promotions. I like the soap and it's in the weekly rotation. If I recall I got the soap including shipping for around ~$6 or $7.

here's a better deal if you just want one puck... And it comes all the way from the UK.

http://www.echemist.co.uk/p-crabtree-evelyn-nomad-shave-soap-refill

you can get a puck of C&E "Nomad" shaving soap for ~ 5 GBP (6 GBP less 1 GBP VAT TAX not due). Shipping is free. That's around $8.15 USD to you.

They also may have a 5% discount code for new customers.

Last edited:
Thanks! I ordered the entire line of Sienna & Sandalwood. Too good of a deal to pass up.

Now I don't need to go into the C&E store at the Mall of America in 2 weeks...

Last edited:
I don't need more stuff ... need ...to ... stop ...buying... can't ...resist...

Ended up buying a couple of Sienna soaps, sandalwood soap ASB and EDT

Thank you Quintar :mad3:

(Seriously tho, thanks man. That's one sweet deal!! :thumbup1: )

Great prices, and it won't be hard to meet that $50 for free shipping.

C&E soaps perform great and always give a top-notch shave.

Too bad I don't care for any of their scents, so I think I'll pass on this one. Thanks, anyway.

I'm sure a lot of members will jump on it, though ... good deals like this don't come along very often.

PS: Here is an instant link to the sale page: http://www.gracioushome.com/webapp/...e&sb=mp&pg=1&rp=39&f=bCrabtree%20%26%20Evelyn

Too bad the sale doesn't include brushes and other hardware ... I might be tempted to get another BBB.

Last edited:
Top Bottom