What's new

Couple of Classic Handles I'm working on

I picked these up at a small store and a flea market
proxy.php

The EverReady on the left is Blue and Ivory color...I am going to put a Boar Knot in it...I already have a Black and Ivory with a Badger Knot...

The EverReady 2 piece is stained beyond repair, so I am going to try a butterscotch airbrush job...don't know if I will be able to restore the lettering...works in progress

I picked these up at a small store and a flea market
proxy.php

The EverReady on the left is Blue and Ivory color...I am going to put a Boar Knot in it...I already have a Black and Ivory with a Badger Knot...

The EverReady 2 piece is stained beyond repair, so I am going to try a butterscotch airbrush job...don't know if I will be able to restore the lettering...works in progress

Is the bottom of the two piece plastic or bone? It's hard to tell from the pic but it could be bone.

Its some kind of plastic...and hollow...but other than the staining...its in great shape...I just got the old knot out tonight. do you have any thoughts on removing the stains...I would love to keep the color (minus staining)...

I can't help with the staining question, but they are great looking handles. Good luck with your restoration efforts!

Top Bottom