What's new

Could it be this simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
obfuscation, n.
Pronunciation: Brit. /ˌɒbfʌˈskeɪʃn/ , /ˌɒbfəˈskeɪʃn/ , U.S. /ˌɑbfəˈskeɪʃ(ə)n/
Forms: lME obfuscacioun, 15 obfustacion (transmission error), 16– obfuscation.
Etymology: < post-classical Latin obfuscation-, obfuscatio action of obscuring (Vulgate) < ... (Show More)
1. The action of obfuscating something or someone; the condition of being obfuscated.

†a. Darkening or dimming of colour, light, or the sight; an instance of this. Cf. obfuscate v. 2a. Obs.

b. Concealment or obscuration of a concept, idea, expression, etc.

c. Confusion of the mind, understanding, etc.; stupefaction, bewilderment. Cf. obfuscate v. 2b. Now rare.

I get better shaves during then full moon due to the change in gravity. Also, keeping my blades in a pyramid keeps them sharp forever.:glare:

Angular and linear functions to me recollect Johannes Kepler. (Two points and a circle kind of defining an ellipse.) But whereas neither the church nor Galileo changed how planets actually move, shaving has been altered, perhaps irrevocably, by the doctrine of angle-pressure error.

Angular and linear functions to me recollect Johannes Kepler. (Two points and a circle kind of defining an ellipse.) But whereas neither the church nor Galileo changed how planets actually move, shaving has been altered, perhaps irrevocably, by the doctrine of angle-pressure error.
Nothing is "kind of defined" in geometry.

did someone just work in the conservation of momentum to a discussion on whisker removal....all while talking about Newton's balls?

d. what a couple of ignoramuses did to this thread

So, people who who disagree with you, or question you, or who comment on their observations that you seem a bit eccentric are ignoramuses? How convenient for you.

OK, I can only gawk at a train wreck so long before it goes from being morbidly fascinating to depressing. My interest in this thread has crossed that threshold. Unsubscribed.

$uploadfromtaptalk1427492630126.jpg

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Surely we can all agree that ad hominem attacks are beyond what is deemed tolerable on this site, and that this thread is in danger of disappearing at the push of a single button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom