What's new

Coolness Factor

I think the skincare benefits of wet/ DE shaving speak for themselves. However, what about the aesthetics? 🙃
DE65B29E-2E74-4896-9C47-DD38A16E1A4C.jpeg

View attachment 1077642
When someone enters my bathroom for the first time, they come out and ask, do you shave with that or is it for personal protection? I don't know about the coolness factor, but it definitely has a shock and awe factor!
It is definitely cool. I bet is scares the whiskers right off your face. I am sure it could hold its own in a knife fight as well. You can be my guardian @ngel.

I do not recognize the stamp on the tang. What brand is it?

It is definitely cool. I bet is scares the whiskers right off your face. I am sure it could hold its own in a knife fight as well. You can be my guardian @ngel.

I do not recognize the stamp on the tang. What brand is it?
I have no clue what brand it is, I got it in a antique store, far behind some other rusty razors, the blade was not bad but the original scales were in pretty bad shape so a knife maker made the scales for me, not real skin, just stamped acrylic, really nothing fancy, but it definitely has more personality than other high end straights I have!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have no clue what brand it is, I got it in a antique store, far behind some other rusty razors, the blade was not bad but the original scales were in pretty bad shape so a knife maker made the scales for me, not real skin, just stamped acrylic, really nothing fancy, but it definitely has more personality than other high end straights I have!
And probably provides a great grip!

Great find and great rescale.

Top Bottom