What's new

COOLEST PALMOLIVE ??

Which of these 2 Italian Palmolive creams is the chilliest ??
pal.jpg
palm.jpg

Whoa! Paul H on YouTube turned me into a huge palmolive fan. Get them both! No need to make them compete with each other. They are on the same team.

I had no idea these existed and I would love to have them. Where does one get these?

I haven't seen that 65g tube around, which makes a nice "travel size" cream. My guess is that are they are identical, but just different packaging used for certain markets/audiences. It seems both of them come out of Colgate-Palmolive Italy, therefore I doubt they'd use a different formula for either of them. However, it's just a guess...I might be completely wrong !!

^^this.
I've tried both and it's exactly the same product except from size and the tube colour.
Personally i prefer the above cream (mentholated) than the standard (red tube or green tube depending on the production area) . Wonderful stuff and cheap as chips.

Good to know, the Rinfrescante , along with the old formula Omega and the Italian Noxema were my favorite top 3 creams...

20 years ago when I used the blue version was coolest than the green version. I liked more the blue version. Unfortunately, now I can't find the blue version to buy in supermarket.

Now I'm using Palmolive Classic, the green version and next will be Nivea Sensitive.
Yes, we have D'Amaris and is very cheap, 0.9 Euro.
Some creams produced in Romania:
PLANT ACTIV, 0.9 - 1 Euro
unfortunately, I can't find a good review
proxy.php
proxy.php

Fulger
proxy.php

Coral
proxy.php

Now I'm using Palmolive Classic, the green version and next will be Nivea Sensitive.
Yes, we have D'Amaris and is very cheap, 0.9 Euro.
Some creams produced in Romania:
PLANT ACTIV, 0.9 - 1 Euro
unfortunately, I can't find a good review
WOW!...... THESE ARE ALL NEW TO ME.......Haven't had a good eucalyptus cream since OMEGA reformulated and went to the 100 gram tube.
proxy.php

Fulger
proxy.php

Coral
proxy.php

There does seem to be a tiny difference in the scents of the Italian Menthol and Eastern European Menthol Palmolive creams. It’s almost unnoticeable unless you sniff the two of them.

Rick

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Interesting thread but my face reacts badly to menthol. I use Palmolive Classic frequently but to date, Kapo is my very favorite.

Top Bottom