What's new

Contact Info, Questions and Inquires

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Hi again everyone. I occasionally have issues replying to those who have emailed with questions. I do reply to every email I get, usually the same day or early the next. Sometimes however I get a "permanent error" message returned as either a person's IP is blocking replies or more often messages with an "@outlook.com" email suffix simply cannot be replied to.

I have a gentleman who inquired about several strops and had questions but every time I reply I get a "permanent error" message and I hate for him, or anyone to think I do not take inquires seriously. Those who have dealt with me or asked email questions know I will go out of my way to help, give information or even tell you if my product is not suited to your needs pretty much any time of day, weekends included.

I did have my business cell phone listed but I get a few dozen scam calls. texts and phishing attempts every day so removed it. I will give it another try and see how that goes.

Thanks,
Tony

(Also, if anyone know how to get around the replying to @outlook.com emails please PM me).

Top Bottom