What's new

Cologne, aftershave, and brush PIF

IMG_4938.JPG

My first PIF! Trying to tidy up a bit in preparation for a move. Sorry about the broken image link--I wasn't able to insert an image for some reason and when I tried to edit the post I didn't see an option for removing the image link. Anyway, here are the PIF contents:

One nearly full bottle of Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars aftershave. I love this stuff but SWMBO hates it, so out it goes. I've only used it two or three times.

A two-thirds full bottle of Taylor of Old Bond St. sandalwood cologne. Very nice but I just don't use it very much.

A half-full (or is it half-empty?) bottle of Speick eau de cologne. I don't care for this but maybe some of you Speick fans will.

One pure badger Vulvix brush. This was my first brush--a bit soft, not great for hard soaps but otherwise very serviceable.

This PIF is open to registered B&Bers who live in the continental U.S. I'll list all the entrants on a spreadsheet and use a random number generator to pick a winner at the end of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
proxy.php

My first PIF! Trying to tidy up a bit in preparation for a move. Sorry about the broken image link--I wasn't able to insert an image for some reason and when I tried to edit the post I didn't see an option for removing the image link. Anyway, here are the PIF contents:

One nearly full bottle of Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars aftershave. I love this stuff but SWMBO hates it, so out it goes. I've only used it two or three times.

A two-thirds full bottle of Taylor of Old Bond St. sandalwood cologne. Very nice but I just don't use it very much.

A half-full (or is it half-empty?) bottle of Speick eau de cologne. I don't care for this but maybe some of you Speick fans will.

One pure badger Vulvix brush. This was my first brush--a bit soft, not great for hard soaps but otherwise very serviceable.

This PIF is open to registered B&Bers who live in the continental U.S. I'll list all the entrants on a spreadsheet and use a random number generator to pick a winner at the end of the month.
I'm in. Thank you.

Top Bottom