What's new

Cofuswd night shaver

After two months in the DE shave clan I have found that I much rather shave at night than morning. Such a nice way to get ready for rack time and some zzz's. However, still being new and in the midst of all AD's I have so many goodies and can never decide what to use. For example... tonight I am stuck between Musgo Orange, TOBS Almond Cream, Tabac Soap or Palmolive stick. Any help? Tough problem to have, huh? And I'm sure none of you experience this, right?

I have the same issue at times. Got SAD baaad. I have told myself that I am done with croaps for the year. I have 8 now. Will use them up and restock in 2015.

Kirk

I have quite a few different products to choose from. I have moments when I have to toss a coin to decide who's in the batter's box. But once I'm done shaving, I never regret the choice I made...it's all goooood!

At the risk of sounding insane… :lol:

Just open up each of the creams/soaps and give each one a sniff. They will all smell lovely, but at that moment, one in particular will call out to you and say "Ubreakableboy, use me right now!!!". Works for me every time. :thumbup:

I have the same issue at times. Got SAD baaad. I have told myself that I am done with croaps for the year. I have 8 now. Will use them up and restock in 2015.

Kirk

Don't feel too bad about 8 soaps. I had 25+ before I sold off a bunch. There are others here that make my 25 look small.

Top Bottom