What's new

Coffee roasters

I am currently thinking of roasting again, i sold my behmor 6 1/2 yrs ago when i moved to florida, didnt think Id be able to do it here. However I can roast outside all the time!!!!
So has anyone used the new behmor 2000ab? If so thoughts, suggestions appreciated. Budget is $500..

The big difference between the original 1600 and later models is the safety shut down if left unattended.

Make sure the one you are sent has the "audible warning". The first ab was like the plus where it would "blink" and if you were not staring and missed the blink, it would shut down.

Newest ones 'honk and blink"

The big difference between the original 1600 and later models is the safety shut down if left unattended.

Make sure the one you are sent has the "audible warning". The first ab was like the plus where it would "blink" and if you were not staring and missed the blink, it would shut down.

Newest ones 'honk and blink"
I hate the safety shutdown, but I understand the reasoning for it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The 1600 model does not have a "unattended" safety.

You can find a lot of these older models burned and cheap. They are not difficult to repair (been there, done that).

Should be getting a Behmor AB 2020SR Plus on Monday assuming the courier doesn't run late - quite excited about it.

Top Bottom