What's new

CO Bigelow...experience!

Yep, I knew this stuff was popular!

I wish they made the cream in an unscented/non menthol version though...Is the Proraso Sensative tub soap as good? If so, I might have to acquire a tub for the winter months :) It really is THAT good!

Buy 2, Get 1 Free = 2 tubes @ $10/each ($20) + 1 tube (Free)
Current in-store coupon (spend $15, get get any single item up to $13 for free) = 1 tube (Free)
Grand Total = 4 Tubes for $20 ($5/tube)

Hopefully my 4 tubes will last me a while.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill have to check that out this afternoon!

I love Bigelow it is a great product. It works well alone but it makes a great superlather with VDH or Williams

I bought the deal last spring, and will still have plenty for quite a while, I use it about 4 times a week. Great stuff. I really appreciate it when I can get one of my shaving products locally. I hate paying shipping!

Was such a post REALLY necessary?

I'm really sorry that I won't spend the money on fancy soaps/creams. I don't think I am missing much, either. I get a fine shave using what I use, and it fits my budget.

Buy 2, Get 1 Free = 2 tubes @ $10/each ($20) + 1 tube (Free)
Current in-store coupon (spend $15, get get any single item up to $13 for free) = 1 tube (Free)
Grand Total = 4 Tubes for $20 ($5/tube)

Hopefully my 4 tubes will last me a while.

It worked!

FYI to anyone that wants to take advantage of this offer. The employees had no knowledge of this coupon and I had to press them to figure out what the coupon was. The in-store coupon is inside the booklet they give you when you buy something. Not sure if it was luck of the draw, but the girl behind the counter would not take the coupon out of the booklet so I had to leave and get one from a previous purchase.

4 of the big tubes for $20.83 and they give you another coupon book so you can do it again if you so choose.

It worked!

FYI to anyone that wants to take advantage of this offer. The employees had no knowledge of this coupon and I had to press them to figure out what the coupon was. The in-store coupon is inside the booklet they give you when you buy something. Not sure if it was luck of the draw, but the girl behind the counter would not take the coupon out of the booklet so I had to leave and get one from a previous purchase.

4 of the big tubes for $20.83 and they give you another coupon book so you can do it again if you so choose.

Glad to hear it worked!

I'm really sorry that I won't spend the money on fancy soaps/creams. I don't think I am missing much, either. I get a fine shave using what I use, and it fits my budget.
Absolutely. There's no need to bother with other products. You found something that works, it's easy on the wallet, it's readily available, and that's reason to simply leave well enough alone.

Last edited:

No, but it was colorful and I think myself and others found it entertaining. Relax, I'm not going to presume I know what he meant but all I got from it was,

"Hey, I bet you enjoyed it. This is only one product and there are so many other products out there that you might enjoy even more!"

Nobody is saying you HAVE to try others. However, that same revelation you experienced from the CO Bigelow might repeat itself if you try others.

With that said, I've tried others. I like others. I still love my CO Bigelow and will always use it. Enjoy!

No, but it was colorful and I think myself and others found it entertaining. Relax, I'm not going to presume I know what he meant but all I got from it was,

"Hey, I bet you enjoyed it. This is only one product and there are so many other products out there that you might enjoy even more!"

Nobody is saying you HAVE to try others. However, that same revelation you experienced from the CO Bigelow might repeat itself if you try others.

With that said, I've tried others. I like others. I still love my CO Bigelow and will always use it. Enjoy!

I think you misunderstood which post he was upset about.

I think you misunderstood which post he was upset about.

iread the original quote, it was interesting... and now deleted? i think it spoke more to the enthusiasm and zeal of products new to us... was it a positive contribution, prolly not, but everything here doesn't have to group hug...

glad the OP enjoyed menthol, i think you need to try using the proraso pre-shave, follwoed by the c.o.bigelow and then damn... brrrr.... i won't go any more mentholly than that...no need..

i also don't understand what difference the season makes.. by the time my shave is 10 minutes over, the only feeling of menthol i get would be if i use a menthol A/S like proraso ASL and even that is minimal.

but nothing like a cold brisk feeling in winter.. just as nice, maybe even nicer than in summer IMO.

i can understand using a scuttle when shaving out on the ice before you drill your hole into the ice during a session of ice fishing...

Last edited:
Grandma. Church. Remember?

it's not that at all chris and the mods are being massive hypocrites here. my post was clearly humorous and i deliberately worded things in a way that avoided vulgarity. as i just wrote to someone in a PM, what i wrote could easily have been quoted directly from a fashion piece in the new york times or even a sheldon monologue on "the big bang theory". my grandmothers would have thought it was hilarious, so would the head of my church. perhaps you guys need to be more explicit on the culture and churches you mean. does a place where guys old enough to shave hang out need stricter rules than prime-time, family-hour network TV?

meanwhile--and i don't mean to complain, just point out inconsistency--we have a thread dedicated to david hasselhoff's "taint". that is not something i would say bring up in any company, least of all in front of a grandmother, yet curiously, it is somehow acceptable. i even rolled down in the mud with the OP, just to be a buddy.

if you keep stifling posts like mine, this place is going to become very boring.

as for the snitches--well, you know who are and what you are.

v.

Top Bottom