What's new

Club Commander

+1..my first soap was from Soap Commander. They have been my go to soap ever since..just so easy to lather and no irratation from their products. Back early December i signed up for there seasonal scent crew..looking forward to a new soap and balm every few months..

+1..my first soap was from Soap Commander. They have been my go to soap ever since..just so easy to lather and no irratation from their products. Back early December i signed up for there seasonal scent crew..looking forward to a new soap and balm every few months..

Sounds like you are the first brother of the order Commander welcome.

I Agee with every word.

proxy.php

Spring came scent arrived the other day..just want to add, prayers for Luke and the rest of the Sieberts.. stay strong ..

As I have three full size tubs of Soap Commander, and three of the smaller limited editions, I will try to maintain some space in my den by only getting the smaller LE's, Ya right! My last order was some samples, I keep thinking I don't need any more but then something new comes along. One strategy was to only buy the Balms for new scents or something I don't yet have but I will never run out of Balms.

As I have three full size tubs of Soap Commander, and three of the smaller limited editions, I will try to maintain some space in my den by only getting the smaller LE's, Ya right! My last order was some samples, I keep thinking I don't need any more but then something new comes along. One strategy was to only buy the Balms for new scents or something I don't yet have but I will never run out of Balms.
Which of the scents do you think is the most complex?

Any of you boys make it onto the SSC this year? I am very much looking forward to my first year of participation. First batch of testers arrives Monday!

Top Bottom