What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

20190511_161414-01.jpeg

San Cristobal Quintessence.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Vegas Robaina. I think this is from my first purchase of Cuban cigars. I didn't really mean for this to be an ad for Xikar lighters but really this is probably my favourite lighter. It's been through the wash . . . you want to hear thump thump. . . . yeah this is pretty heavy to leave in a pocket.

Not an Xikar lighter ad.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I'm loving these pictures Clay S.

Ok . . . fess up. Did you not eat that blackberry? I would have in less than five seconds after snapping that pic.

I'm loving these pictures Clay S.

Ok . . . fess up. Did you not eat that blackberry? I would have in less than five seconds after snapping that pic.
Thanks. I've started taking a lot of photos for iNatural app and less with the cigars, but I still snap one or two a walk.

Those are Southern Dewberries, and they do be good. :)

My friend has a jumbo one, and the goal was to fill it to the rim. It was accomplished 3 times. Then he got married and had to empty it after every smoke.
I let mine reach halfway at the max... usually too windy here to attempt letting ash & cigar butts reach the top.

Another walk at the lake.
IMG_20190512_082842160.jpg

Sat a few minutes at a bench seat enjoying the cigar and the ash dropped. I heard an audible "plunk" when the ash hit the concrete. :)

Top Bottom