What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

La Flor Dominicana No. 6 Cabinet Maduro
image.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Sounds like bad news, but is actually good news: I smoked my last cigar last night. (Not my last ever, don't worry.)

IMG_20190321_233337881.jpg
IMG_20190321_234240766.jpg

You may remember a few weeks ago that I was down to my last two, and that I smoked one on the special occasion of getting my water running again. I was saving the last one for when I got the hot water working again. I don't know if a cigar has ever tasted so good.

Actual bad news: I was so giddy that I fired up the moka pot and had a nice strong cup of coffee. At 11:30 at night. Apparently that was enough to keep me up, so here I am.

Sounds like bad news, but is actually good news: I smoked my last cigar last night. (Not my last ever, don't worry.)

View attachment 965278 View attachment 965279

You may remember a few weeks ago that I was down to my last two, and that I smoked one on the special occasion of getting my water running again. I was saving the last one for when I got the hot water working again. I don't know if a cigar has ever tasted so good.

Actual bad news: I was so giddy that I fired up the moka pot and had a nice strong cup of coffee. At 11:30 at night. Apparently that was enough to keep me up, so here I am.
I am glad you got your hot water back! It makes you feel human again doesn't it? I see you got a haircut and a beard trim too! Looking good, brother!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I am glad you got your hot water back! It makes you feel human again doesn't it? I see you got a haircut and a beard trim too! Looking good, brother!
It's just nice not having to make a 14 mile round trip to take a shower. I took one this morning and it was glorious.

Top Bottom