Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
From yesterday:

IMG_20171024_131900866.jpg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I didn't think that folks outside of Michigan appreciated Vernors! :thumbup:

I first discovered Vernors I think in NYC. Then when I came to Oregon, I found a place that carried it. It is usually a bit of a hit or miss finding it up here. Since I dont drink soda anymore, it's not a hassle.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I first discovered Vernors I think in NYC. Then when I came to Oregon, I found a place that carried it. It is usually a bit of a hit or miss finding it up here. Since I dont drink soda anymore, it's not a hassle.

Check the New Seasons in Happy Valley. They usually have Vernor's. :) But I'm a Moxie guy. Now that's tough to find out here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Check the New Seasons in Happy Valley. They usually have Vernor's. :) But I'm a Moxie guy. Now that's tough to find out here!

Funny you say that. I just came from Happy Valley New Seasons. No Vernor's, but they do have Moxie!! I love me some Moxie. My mom lives in Maine now, and that is basically Moxie HQ

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Funny you say that. I just came from Happy Valley New Seasons. No Vernor's, but they do have Moxie!! I love me some Moxie. My mom lives in Maine now, and that is basically Moxie HQ

Lol, we need to change houses! At my New Seasons (Arbor Lodge), plenty of Vernor's and no Moxie!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I've been having some restless nights of sleep the past week. I'm hoping that a dram of bourbon and this tasty friend will help to aid in some peaceful slumber tonight.

IMG_20171026_224021127.jpg

Top Bottom