What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

A nice Padron Family Reserve with some amazing coffee.....

$photo.jpg

A UF-13 with a beer from an Atlanta brewery that is a Russian Imperial stout called Theophan the Recluse.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 98
Had a La Duena Petit Lancero tonight. Had some burn issues and a little bitterness likely due to weather conditions vs storage conditions. Overall though, not too bad. I really like the La Duena line generally.

^^^^ haven't seen you around here in a while good to see you're having a cigar and posting.

Something about working full time while completing a Masters degree has been keeping me incredibly busy. But rest assured, I am lurking and definitely having a few cigars :)

Another La Gloria Cubana Serie N. I'm gonna have to order a box of the JSBs after I start my new job. I think they're gonna be my regular stick.

800 miles driven in 12 hours. Three cigars helped: a new, Camacho Connecticut figurado in the morning (surprisingly good), a Camacho Select toro at lunch, and a Perdomo Reserve Sun Grown huge figurado before what passed as dinner. Now, if I can just get all of the smell out of my wife's car. . .

How is the Room 101 series? I've thought about picking up a few. Any suggestions?

I enjoy them especially the sucio (churchill vitola). The master collection 2 i had was good, but needed a couple relights, but that could have been due to the fact I kept on getting distracted and was smoking really slow. Another one that I liked was the Daruma. It had a bit more strength but also had some good flavors. Also like the sucio for this smoke too.

Top Bottom