What's new

Chubby Chasers

I have a Chubby 2 Synthetic and it's a great brush. I love it.

Chubby_Arko.JPG

Which one is your favourite? Given what Simpson is trying to achieve, In your opinion does the synth feel like a Badger?
Hi, I've the chubby 2 synthetic, and it feels quite d8fferent to a badger ,sv badger and simpsons major 1travel . All are soft but you know right away that the synthetic brush is synthetic. Difficult for explain!. Worth having chubby 2 in both synthetic and badger as they give a very different face feel I'd say.

Hi, I've the chubby 2 synthetic, and it feels quite d8fferent to a badger ,sv badger and simpsons major 1travel . All are soft but you know right away that the synthetic brush is synthetic. Difficult for explain!. Worth having chubby 2 in both synthetic and badger as they give a very different face feel I'd say.

Thank you Roy for sharing your thoughts.
I have one badger: The X3 Commodore. It feels nice but it is really floppy. I prefer a much more solid backbone. The CH2 synthetic definitely has a fine backbone. A chubby 2 badger is on my wish list. Maybe one day. :)

Just got my first chubby - a CH2 sovereign synthetic. It’s also my first synthetic. Feels really soft to touch, softer than my old (shedding) Edwin jagger best badger brush, but the badger feels nicer on your face when using it. I’ve only used the chubby 4 times now so I’ll stick with it and see how it goes - love the size, not sure about the sovereign fibre bristles though. Maybe it’ll grow on me? Seems no one here in Australia is stocking badger brushes anymore, guess it’s an ethical thing? Anyway, I’ll stick with the chub for a while and see if it grows on me

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I hate to play favorites, but the Chubby 1 has been my most used size of the series. Simpson’s has been kind to the Chubby 1 lately. A Faux Tortoise Chubby 1 Super is on the way. :)

Top Bottom