What's new

Christian owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a tough question to answer, Pastor. There are all kinds of Christians who have various degrees of fervor. A lotta folks will claim to be Christian, but haven't been to a house of worship yet in the 21st century.

The inventor of Mitchell's Wool Fat was a famous christian chemist here in the UK named Fred Mitchell in the first half of the 20th century. I don't know if the current suppliers are of his family lineage?
There's a biography of Fred's life entitled 'Climbing on track.'

Welcome to B&B, Sir Pastor!

Martin de Candre soaps are famously produced by monastery in France!

The Italian Santa Maria Novella began similarly in the 1600’s, but is now privately owned!

Tell us what other well known Christian owned Businesses you support!

Three Christian owned companies that come to mind that I try to support are Chic-Fil-A, Cookout, and Hobby Lobby.

Pastor Charlie
"I was wondering if anyone knew of any shave-supply companies that were Christian owned?"

If you get into straight razors, Tony Miller Strops is a small Christian owned business. His website is set up to not sell strops on Sundays.

He sells other leather goods if you want to check out his website.

Tony is indeed a Christian, a very nice man and sells quality products.
He does not sell products with images of faith on them like some vendors do.
Using an image of faith to sell a product that has nothing to do with religion is just wrong IMO.

Last edited:
Welcome to B&B.

The question that was asked was for the identity of certain vendors. If the question bothers you just ignore it without making editorial comments. Some folks want to buy only from vendors who share their environmental concerns. Some seek out vendors who support certain causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom